Sunday, November 7, 2021

Well, that was interesting.

The Patriots beat up on the Panthers pretty good but I can't say they played well. I'd actually say that it was more a case of the Panthers playing like crap rather than the Patriots playing well.

The Patriots had four penalties against them during the first quarter and it didn't get much better as the game went on. They also had several turnovers in the form of fumb les or interceptions.

Despite all that, they still mnaged to beat the Panthers 24-6.

In other NFL news, the Bills lost today. This means the Patriots are now only about a game (¾ of a game, actually) behind them.

Not a great win but a win none-the-less.


In case I haven't mentioned it every year for the last 8 or 9 years, let me remind you that I dislike this semi-annual time change thing we do.

I was falling asleep at 10 this morning.

This is bullshit...


While I struggle to stay awake until at least 9:00 tonight, you can visit these:

No comments: