Friday, November 19, 2021

Excellent win by the Patriots

The Patriots played great and the Falcons played like crap. The Patriots intercepted the Falcons 4 times during that game and one of those turnovers resulted in a touchdown.

Jones passing was on point although he did throw one interception.

The final score was 25-0 which, in my humble opinion, is pretty much a beat down.

The Bruins are still on vacation. They return to hockey tomorrow when they take on the Flyers at 7:00.


So the 17 year old kid who shot three protesters in Wisconsin was found not guilty of all counts.

I suspect there will be numerous protests about the verdict but the bottom line is that those three guys attacked him. One smacked him in the back of the head with a skateboard, one brandished a firearm and one pointed a gun directly at him.

I wonder how many murders, lootings, arsons and assaults will happen during the upcoming riots...


Goofy Joe got his "Build Back Better" bill passed by Psycho Nancy today.

If the senate allows that fiasco to become law, we are all screwed.


I'm going to watch some news and maybe some DVRs.

Actually, I'm probably going to fall asleep because last nights football game ended way past my bedtime and I'm tired.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: