Wednesday, November 24, 2021

My arm did not hurt

Too be honest with you, I fully expected to have a difficult time sleeping last night because my arm hurt but that was not the case.

No sir, not the case at all.

I had a difficult time sleeping because I'm old and I have to get up three or four times a night to go to the bathroom.

My arm felt fine.


The Bruins are in Buffalo to play the Sabres.

They better win this game.


Those three scumbags who used their pickup truck to chase down and execute that unarmed kid have been found guilty of murder.

As I said before, sometimes our court system functions correctly.

And if you think for one minute that shooting an unarmed person with a shotgun is not murder most foul then you should re-evaluate your knowledge of right and wrong.


I'm going to watch some hockey (the Bruins are up 4-1 after the first period).

You should watch whatever you feel like watching.

No comments: