Wednesday, November 24, 2021

My arm did not hurt

Too be honest with you, I fully expected to have a difficult time sleeping last night because my arm hurt but that was not the case.

No sir, not the case at all.

I had a difficult time sleeping because I'm old and I have to get up three or four times a night to go to the bathroom.

My arm felt fine.

⧫

The Bruins are in Buffalo to play the Sabres.

They better win this game.

⧫

Those three scumbags who used their pickup truck to chase down and execute that unarmed kid have been found guilty of murder.

As I said before, sometimes our court system functions correctly.

And if you think for one minute that shooting an unarmed person with a shotgun is not murder most foul then you should re-evaluate your knowledge of right and wrong.

⧫

I'm going to watch some hockey (the Bruins are up 4-1 after the first period).

You should watch whatever you feel like watching.

No comments: