Friday, April 22, 2022

And the Bruins lost

Yesterday was not a good day for my sports teams.

The Red Sox lost and are now in fourth place in the ALEast, behind the Blue Jays, the Yankees and the Rays. The only thing I can say about them is that they are not the Orioles.

The Red Sox are playing the Rays at 7:00 tonight. I'm hoping Wacha pitches as good as he did during his last outing but more importantly, I'm really hoping the batters start hitting the damned ball and step on home plate.

As for the Bruins, they lost last night and are now three points behind the Lightening & two points ahead of the Capitals. With five games left in the regular season, it's very possible that the Capitals can overtake the Bruins, putting the Bruins in the second wild card slot and the lowest seed. That means they will have to play the number one seed in the first round.


I am never going to be able to retire...
I just keep telling myself that one of these days, when Goofy Joe is no longer president, the economy will recover and I might be able to retire.

I can dream, can't I?


I'm going to figure out what to do for dinner and then watch some baseball.

Here are some links:

No comments: