Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Baseball vs Hockey

The Red Sox game starts at 7:00 and the Bruins game starts at 8:00.

The baseball season is just starting and there will be plenty more to watch. The hockey season is winding down and there are very few games left to watch.

My plan is to start watching the baseball game and if the Red Sox are kicking the Blue Jays ass, I'll probably keep watching it and flip over to the Bruins game every so often. If the Red Sox are getting their ass kicked, I'll probably put the Bruins and check in on the Red Sox via MLB gameday.

Either way, I'll probably turn everything off by 9:30 and go to bed.

Oh, and by the way, I lied. The baseball game is in Boston tonight, not Toronto. They go to Toronto next week.


I'm goint to watch sports.

You can visit these:

No comments: