Sunday, April 17, 2022

Traditional Easter mulching.

My wife spent most of Friday and Saturday cleaning her back gardens. Yesterday, we picked up some cedar mulch and she spent this morning spreading it.

There is a lot more to do but this is a start. This coming week, or maybe next week, I will pick up some more and she will make her way along the side of the garage and into the front.

Mulch is one of those things that is pretty inexpensive and it makes your house look like you give a shit.


As I said yesterday, the Bruins have clinched a playoff slot so I guess I'll be watching hockey in May.
What would be really nice would be if the Lightening started losing games and the Bruins kept winning games. They only need to win two games while the Lightening loses and they will jump out of the wildcard into third place.

Trust me, the Lightening are perfectly capable of going on a losing streak...


In the baseball world, it was a tight game through seven innings with the score 2-1 in favor of the Red Sox. In the eighth inning, the Red Sox batters opened it up and scored six more runs, beating the Twins 8-1.

Wacha pitched a decent game, throwing 79 pitches over five innings, giving up only one hit and no runs. The bullpen came in and did a pretty good job as well, giving up only one run.

With the Yankees loss to the Orioles this afternoon, the Red Sox are now in second place in the ALEast, just ½ a game behind the Blue Jays.

Yes, I know it's early in the season and there is a lot of baseball left to be played but I don't care. I like it when they are working hard to take over first place.

They have one more game against the Twins tomorrow morning and then it's off to Toronto to play the first place Blue Jays.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: