Wednesday, April 20, 2022

I hate ESPN

It turns out I was unable to watch any hockey last night because it was only on ESPN+. For those of you not in the know, ESPN+ is a streaming service that costs $7.00 per month.

ESPN sucks and I have always disliked their coverage of sports which explains why I would never pay them to watch sports. Ever. They can kiss my ass and I still won't pay them.

Fact of the matter is that I will never pay them to piss me off and as a result, I was not able to watch last nights Bruins game.

For the record, the Bruins won in OT. They are now only one point behind the Lightening and stand a good chance of moving up in the standings.


As for the Red Sox, they managed to beat the Blue Jays last night and even though the game didn't end until 10:30, I watched all 9 innings.

Eovaldi had a so-so game and only lasted 4 ½ innings, giving up seven hits, one of which was a home run. The Red Sox managed to tie the game and finally take a 2-1 lead in seventh inning.

The Red Sox won the game 2-1 and are currently in a 3-way tie for first place in the ALEast with the Blue Jays and the Yankees.


There is no hockey this evening but there is baseball.

While I watch that, you can do whatever you want:

No comments: