Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Wacha did not do well

The Red Sox won this afternoons game but Wacha failed miserably. He only lasted three and a half innings and gave up six runs.

Fortunately, the offense took control and the Red Sox won the final spring training game 10-6

There is no baseball tomorrow and the season opener will be on Thursday in New York against the Yankees. Hopefully Eovaldi will go six innings because I'm not entirely sure the bullpen if ready for the season.

As for the Bruins, they won last night in overtime and are currently tied with the Maple Leafs at 93 points. Fortunately, the Bruins have more wins in regulation which puts them ahead of the Maple Leafs in the standings and they are once again in the divisional race.

Not a bad day to be a Boston fan...


Once again, I was a bit busy today and didn't have a lot of internet time. I'm still working on that project for the HR department so that took quite a bit of my time this morning.

After work, it was oil change day for my machines.

I changed the oil in the snow blower, the push mower and the generator but I held off on the lawn tractor because I did not have an oil filter handy.

I ran over to Home Depot to pick up an oil filter but I wanted to check that I had the right part. I opened the browser on my phone, typed in the engine type/model number and up popped a listing from Amazon that had the filter priced at $8.00. The one I had in my hand was $12.00. Then I looked at the air filter and saw that Amazon had it for $7.00 and the one on the shelf was priced at $15.00.

You can rest assured that I put the filter back on the shelf, came home and placed an order on Amazon. Turns out Amazon had a deal on the pair and I got both for $13.00.

This is why Amazon is winning.


I'm going to watch some hockey (yes, the Bruins are playing again this evening) and fall asleep on my couch.

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: