Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I'm freakin' Nostradamus

Back on March 30th I said, "There are now only 8 days until opening day and according to the Weather Channel, April 7th will be a cold, rainy day in New York City. That means there is a possibility that just like the last few years, opening day will be postponed"

Whelp, turns out I'm prescient.

Not really but I am good at making educated guesses. You see, this same thing happened last year so guessing it would happen again this year wasn't that big of a leap.

I've always wondered why the MLB doesn't schedule opening day at ball parks that are under a roof or are located where the weather is rarely a problem. Places like Houston, Phoenix, Miami, Toronto, Dallas, San Diego, Los Angeles, etc... are all places where there is roof or a far better chance of nice weather in April than New York or Boston.


The Bruins got whopped last night which isn't good but at least they are still tied with Lightening at 93 points. They are off tonight but the Lightening is playing the Capitals tonight. I'm hoping the Capitals win...

As for last nights loss, look, I get it, last night was a tough game. They played on Monday and again on Tuesday which meant no time off between games. I imagine they were a little tired and it showed. They were also very, very frustrated with the way they played. There were a lot of fights in the game. As a matter of fact, there was even a fight after the game ended.

There are three weeks left in the regular season and they stand a good chance of getting back into the divisional race if they can suck it up and play hard.


The vultures are back.
They are some big-ass birds.


I'm going to be enjoying some chicken cordon bleu with rice pilaf for dinner this evening. Yes, I know it sounds fancy but trust me, it's not. It all comes out of a box because I'm too lazy to make chicken cordon bleu from scratch.

Here are some links that you might find enjoyable:

No comments: