Sunday, April 10, 2022

Yard work is afoot

My wife managed to get some of her gardens cleaned up and I managed to get my yard thatched and mowed. I also tossed some grass seed on some bare spots. I doubt it will grow because as everyone knows, I have terrible luck growing anything.

Anyways, just in case I actually do manage to grow some grass, here's a before picture:
If grass suddenly starts growing and it becomes a lush, green lawn, I'll let you know.

Don't get your hopes up...


The Bruins lost to the Capitals this afternoon. Fortunately the Maple Leafs don't play until Tuesday so the Bruins remain in third place.

As for the Red Sox, they kick of the third and final game in their three-game series against the Yankees at 7:00 this evening.

They really need this win and I hope they don't get swept by the Yankees but to be honest with you, I'm not all that concerned. I haven't forgotten last season when they got swept in their opening series by the Orioles. They went on to win the next nine games. That's a pretty damned good winning streak.

So anyways, I'm going to watch the game.

You can look at these if you want:

No comments: