Saturday, April 23, 2022

Wow.

I was going to start this off by telling you the Red Sox held on to win last nights game against the Rays but when I opened MLB to get some stats on the game, I noticed this:
Looks like the Pirates are having a very, very bad day...


So anyways, the Red Sox managed to hold on and beat the Rays 4-3 last night. It was a real nail-bitter and I ended up staying awake to watch the entire game.

Wacha did okay, giving up three hits and two runs over five innings but the big story was the Red Sox batters beating the crap out of Corey Kluber. Over those same five innings, Kluber gave up eleven hits and four runs.

The Red Sox left a lot of guys on base and I would still like to see them move the runners along. With eleven hits, there should have been way more than four runs scored.

Still, a win is a win and I'm happy with it. This is despite the fact I stayed up until 10:30...

First pitch is at 6:10 this evening and I'm kinda hoping that with the earlier start time, the game will have an earlier end time.


I'm going to cook up some steaks and watch some baseball.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: