Thursday, April 7, 2022

Back in the big race

The Lightening lost to the Capitals last night. That means the Bruins and the Lightening remain tied in points but the Bruins have more wins in regulation. That means the Bruins have the better record and are once again in the divisional race, three points behind the Maple Leafs.

They pick it up again tomorrow when they will take on...

...the Lightening.

That will be a pretty important game for them. Hopefully Pasternak is back in the lineup.


It sucked that there was no baseball this afternoon but the filters for my lawn tractor showed up and I was able to get the oil changed.

Yes, I managed to pour oil all over my garage floor. Not because I failed to catch it out of the drain but because when I took the filter off, it poured about a pint of oil on the floor.

Oil is like blood - a little bit quickly spreads and looks like a lot. In this case, it was a lot and it spread. A lot.

So anyways, 2.5 quarts of oil and 2 pounds of cat litter later, my tractor is ready to go and my garage floor is free of oil.


We have a new member of the SCOTUS and all anyone can talk about is that she is black and she is a woman.

You know what? I don't care.

Tell me what her thoughts are on the constitution. Don't tell me how much melanin she has in her skin.

Tell me if she thinks all amendments should be treated equally or if she thinks one is more important than the others. Don't tell me that she has breasts and a vagina.

Because if she wants to take away my guns or stifle my speech or allow the government to house soldiers in my house, well, I'm gonna have a problem with her. If she thinks the constitution and its amendments are not open to debate, then I'm going to support her. Her sex and race have no bearing.


I've got DVRs to watch.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: