Friday, April 8, 2022

Finally, there was baseball

And it was good baseball.

Eovaldi threw 76 pitches over five solid innings but he didn't get the win because he left the game tied at three. He did give up two home runs but, hey, it's early in the season and all things considered, he pitched pretty damn well. The bullpen, led by Whitlock, did a pretty good job and the batters kept scoring runs but the Yankees kept coming back to tie the game.

The game ended after four hours and eleven innings with the Yankees winning 6-5.

The new guy, Story, didn't impress me with his first outing but he did manage a hit. After all the hype around him, I was hoping to see more.

They meet again tomorrow and hopefully the outcome falls more in the Red Sox favor


As for hockey, as I said yesterday, tonights game is kind of important for the Bruins. They can take a two point lead over the Lightening tonight.

Including tonight there are twelve games left in the season and those two points could very well be the difference between being the number three seed in the division, being one of the wild card teams or being on vacation come May 1st

My problem is I had a crappy nights sleep last night so I may not make it through all three periods.


I'm gonna watch some hockey now.

You can visit these if you want:

No comments: