Wednesday, April 27, 2022

I'm just gonna say it.

They suck...

I watched that baseball game last night and was feeling pretty good about things when they went up 5-2 in the eighth inning.

Then I watched them give up three runs in the ninth, allowing the Blue Jays to tie the game and go to a tenth inning.

Then I watched Barnes load the bases in the tenth before Venable pulled him and put Straham in.

Then I watched Straham allow a sacrifice fly that allowed the Blue Jays to win the game.

Basically, I stayed up past my bedtime to watch the Red Sox hand the game to the Blue Jays.

On the upside, the Orioles really suck and the Red Sox are not in last place. They are half a game ahead of the Orioles.


The Bruins are making me proud.

Last night they beat the number one team in the NHL, the Florida Panthers.

They are still in the first wildcard slot but they just got themselves a pretty big ego boost and they know that they can win no matter who they play.


George Washington once said, "Offensive operations, often times, is the surest, if not the only means of defense." We have changed that qoute to meet our modern version of english and we now know it as, "The best defense is a good offense".

Looks like the Ukranians may be ramping up the defense of their country by going on the offense.

On the other hand, I can't help but wonder if maybe Vlad is doing this to his own people as an excuse to increase his attacks on civilians. He really likes killing babies and other defenseless people...


I pulled this link out of the bulleted lists below because I wanted to include a picture with it:
If you can afford a $47.00 hamburger, you can afford to cover the 3% surcharge.


Yes, I'm going to watch tonights baseball game.

Yes, I'm going to yell at the TV.

I'm really hoping I don't stay up past my bedtime just to have them break my brain and heart again.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: