Sunday, April 23, 2023

A loss last night but...

The Red Sox lost to the Brewers last night 5-4 but not because they didn't play well.

As a matter of fact, the Brewers won because of their centerfielder, a kid named Joey Wiemer.

I watched that kid make at least three extremely athletic diving catches, two of which stopped doubles or triples by Verdugo.

But the Red Sox made up for it today when they beat the Brewers 12-5 and winning the series.

And what do I always say? It's all about winning the series.


As for the Bruins, well they won this afternoon, beating the Panthers 6-2 and taking a commanding 3-1 lead in the series.

They head back to Boston where they will play game 5 (and hopefully the final game of this series) on Wednesday.


I'm going to watch some bad television and try not to fall asleep on my couch.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: