Friday, April 28, 2023

I need a couple of winners

At 7:10 this evening, Red Sox pitcher Nick Pivetta will throw his first pitch to Steven Kwan of the Cleveland Guardians.

At 7:30 this evening, the Bruins will face off against the Panthers.

I need both of those games to end in a way that will bring me joy.


The other day when I said both Disney and DiSantis are wrong and both should just shut up, I was wrong.

DiSantis is wrong. He is so wrong that even Disney's wrongness pales in comparison.

You see, DiSantis is doing this because Disney said they were against his decision to implement his infamous "Don't Say Gay" bill. That is basically a governor using his authority and power to get back at a company that simply expressed opposition to his unethical edict.

If it has become possible for government to oppress our opinions, we have a problem. We have a big problem.

Disney should shut up but they are in the right on this and DiSantis is in the wrong. He is in the very, very wrong. He is bordering on a dictatorships worth of wrongness.


We have our first entrant into round two of the NHL playoffs:

The Golden Knights beat the Jets last night and moved on to round two.


I'm going to order some pizza and then do the channel-flipping thing. For those of you that are interested, Red Sox are on NESNPlus, the Bruins are on NESN and the second round of the JM Eagle Championship is on the Golf Channel.

While I figure out how to watch all of that (I suspect my laptop will be involved), you can visit these links:

No comments: