Thursday, April 6, 2023

They won!

The Red Sox beat the Tigers 6-3 today but it was a scary start for Sale. He walked the first two batter on only eight pitches...

Then he kind of got his act together and started striking guys out.

Also, the hitters started hitting and the baserunners started stepping on home plate.

They are still below .500 but like I always say, it's early in the season.

They are off tomorrow and pick it up again on Saturday.


The Bruins face off against the Maple Leafs this evening so I have something to watch.

There is still a battle going on for the fourth wild card slot. Right now the Sabres and the Senators are tied at 81 points and the Red Wings are right behind them with 79 points.

I'm still thinking the Sabres will be the wild card but I guess we'll see what happens over the next eight days.


I went to The Vets house to do a little repair work on a chair. Seems that the back of one of her dinning room chairs developed a split and then the board started to warp. This caused the split to seperate about ¼inch.

I don't want to brag or anything but you gotta admit, this is a hell of a clamping job:
Hopefully I was able to get enough glue into the split.


I think the courtroom sketch of Trump:

Looks a lot like Jeff Dunham's puppet, Walter:


I'm going to figure out what to have for dinner. Then I'm going to watch hockey and probably fall asleep early.

Here are some links:

No comments: