Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Not much going on today

It was a beautiful but boring day for me today. I ignored the All-Donald-Trump media circus so I have no idea what may, or may not, have happened today.

Just one time I would love to hear one of the talking heads say, "In today's news, Donal.... Oh screw this. The last thing that idiot needs is more publicity when he does the stupid shit he does. I'm not going to tell you what pinhead said or did today. As a matter of fact, I'm not going to talk about politics or anything related to politics."

Wouldn't that be nice. Imagine a news broadcast that contains information you can use like what food products are being recalled or what your weather is going to be like. How about talking about the research being done to determine why human beings are suddenly becoming psychotic and going into schools to shoot babies.


So anyways, I don't have much to blab about today other than the Red Sox lost to the Pirates 7-6 last night. It was not a good loss for them because the Pirates are normally not a good team.

Hopefully tonight Pivetta has a good outing and holds the Pirates to no runs. I would also like to see the batters get on base and drive in runs.


I need to figure out what to make for dinner.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: