Tuesday, April 11, 2023

They lost

The Red Sox gave up one run yesterday and that was enough for the Rays to win the game 1-0.

Pivetta pitched an outstanding game, going five innings and giving up zero runs. The bullpen did pretty well, giving up only one run but it was a homerun in the eighth inning and that was enough...

Whitlock makes his debut appearance of the season this evening and everyone is hoping he is good to go.

The Bruins are back at it again this evening, taking on the Capitals. Puck drops at 7:00 so it will be a channel-flipping kind of night for me.


I'm still dealing with some tooth issues. I'm in the midst of having a crown put on a molar that cracked.

Yesterday was the mold-taking, grinding, more mold-taking and then capping with a temporary crown. I'm pleased to say that despite being full of novocaine, I was successful in my endeavor to not chew into my cheek or tongue.

As for today, it hurts but not awful. I just pop a couple of ibuprofens and life is good but I did have a restless sleep last night. The dull ache is still there and I'm still avoiding chewing on that side simply because I don't want to accidentally pull the temporary crown off.

That would suck.


While I watch baseball and hockey, you can click on these:

No comments: