Saturday, April 29, 2023

Okay, that sucked.

Last night, the Panthers beat the Bruins and the Guardians beat the Red Sox.

My youngest was at the Red Sox game and I was sending him text messages with the Bruins score so he got to experience the Red Sox loss live and in person and he got to experience the Bruins loss through me.

This was how our night ended:

And so tomorrow the Panthers will be in Boston to play the Bruins in game seven of round one of the NHL playoffs. Puck drops at 6:30.


As for the Red Sox, Pivetta did not have a good game. He threw 100 pitches over five innings and gave up four runs, all of them earned.

Crawford came in and finished the remaining four innings of the game and gave up only one run.

In the end, the Guardians won 5-4 and the Red Sox are now back below .500

Todays' game started at 4:10 and as I type, it is the top of the third inning. The score is 3-1 Red Sox.


I'm going to watch the rest of this game and then watch some LPGA golf. I was a little shocked to see the Lilia Vu did not make the cut and Nellie Korda is tied in the 29th place.

Here are some links:

No comments: