Friday, May 12, 2023

Busy day

I spent my morning hunting for painters who can paint our house and then I spent my afternoon turning all of this:

Into this:

So I could get rid of this:

My 15 year old Kenmore gas grill finally rusted through and I noticed flaming grease was dripping on the propane tank. That didn't seem like a good thing so we ran over and picked up a nice new Weber.

If I can get 15 years out of this one, I'll be happy.

I'll probably also be dead so it won't really matter how happy I am.


The Cardinals are in Boston to play a three-game series against the Red Sox. We finally get to see James Paxton pitch and I for one am hoping to see him pitch well. He has been hyped up by the coaches as being a hell of a pitcher but he hasn't pitched in the majors since 2021. He's gonna be rusty.

While I watch that game, you can check these out:

No comments: