Friday, May 5, 2023

It's a four-game sweep!

Once again, everyone had a great game yesterday and the Red Sox swept the Blue Jays.

Bello went 5 innings, striking out five batters and giving up only two earned runs. The bullpen held its own, giving up three more earned runs but that was not enough for the Blue Jays to overcome the eleven runs the Red Sox hitters drove across the plate.

The Red Sox have now moved into third place in the ALEast:

What is even better is that they have moved into fourth place in the American League:

Tonight they start a three-game series against the Phillies. First pitch is at 7:05pm.


I found this yesterday during the whole "May The Fourth Be With You" thing the internet does and I thought it was a fairly good description of my life:


The Professor has suggested that we have taco's in honor of Cinco de Mayo. I think we should have taco's anytime we want.

I'm gonna go brown up some hamburger and turn it into some excellent taco filling. Then I'm going to watch some baseball.

Here are some links:

No comments: