Tuesday, May 9, 2023

I've been invaded

Apparently there are Baltimore Orioles living in the trees behind my house and man are they loud.

And no, I'm not talking about the baseball team. I'm talking about the birds.

Here's a crappy video I managed to capture of two of them talking to each other.

Trust me, you won't see them but you'll hear them...


One problem with having your lawn fertilized is it grows and right now it's growing very quickly. Despite mowing it on Friday last week, I had to mow it again today.

Granted the reason I wanted to mow it today was because I'm trying to avoid bagging the clippings and if I let it get too long, I'll be forced to bag them.

Still, if I have to mow it every four days, I'm gonna need to buy a bigger gasoline container.


Now I'm going to figure out what to make for dinner and then I'm going to watch baseball.

While I do that, you can check these links out:

No comments: