Monday, May 8, 2023

No sportings today.

The Red Sox are off today, the Rays are playing the Orioles and the Yankees are playing the Athletics. That means it's highly likely that the Red Sox will remain in fourth place in the ALEast.

Hopefully tomorrow they get back on the winning track but realistically, the Braves are the number one team in the National League and have been on fire lately. Since it's a two-game series, I'd be happy with a split.


The Professor and The Vet pointed out several small trees in our yard that I needed to dig up, put into pots and make ready for shipment over to The Vet's house. I moved two of them the other day and she planted them in her backyard.

I dug up another one today and it was a pain in the ass. Seems it was growing in a very rocky spot and digging rocks kinda sucks.

I also popped out several tiny trees that looked to be about a season old and put them into a pot. She's going to put them into pots at her house and nurse them through the "I'm no bigger than a blade of grass!" stage.

In a few years, she's going to have a grove of some nice flowering tree in her backyard.


So now I'm going to figure out what to have for dinner and see if I have any DVRs to entertain me.

Here are some links for you to poke at:

No comments: