Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Costco kind of day

Amazingly enough, I went to Costco, I did not spend $400.00 and I didn't buy any giant bags of candy!

Actually, my trip was for five specific things: eggs, spanakopita (greek spinach pastry), butter, dishwasher detergent and some baguettes.

Next time I go, there will be giant bags of candy. And maybe those huge muffins.

I love those huge muffins.


Nope, still no movement on the budget...

We are all screwed.


The Red Sox lost again last night and again, it was not because of the pitching.

Bello went seven innings, gave up two earned runs and struck out six batters. The bullpen could have been better, with two more earned runs over the remaining two innings.

The big problem was the hitters. They failed miserably, getting only two hits over nine innings.

In the end, the Red Sox lost 4-0.

Oh, and yes, I was awake to watch the first three batters. I'm hoping to do the same thing again tonight but I'm hoping the Red Sox do something different and win tonight's game. Paxton will be on the mound and his last outing was outstanding.


Enjoy these links while I watch more of the NCAA Championship:

No comments: