Monday, May 15, 2023

They got swept

Kluber did not have a good outing last night and neither did the bullpen.

Kluber went five innings, gave up four earned runs, walked three and struck out five.

Bernardino went half an inning, gave up two earned runs, walked one and struck out one.

Braiser went two and a half innings, gave up three earned runs, no walks and struck out two.

Bleier went one inning, gave up zero runs, walked none and struck out none.

The hitters weren't doing very well either scoring only one run in the first inning.

When the game ended, the Cardinals won 9-1 and they went home with a three-game sweep of the Red Sox

The Red Sox DFAd Braiser and I won't be surprised if some other team picks him up. If not, maybe I'll get to see him pitch in Worcester.

Today they start a three-game series against the Mariners. I'm really hoping this series goes better than the last.


In another episode of "I Get The Best Spam", we see something that worries me a bit:
That one invitation to "Find Paid-Clinical-Trials In Your Area" is not only a bit odd, it's also kinda scary.

If you get one of those, don't go signing up for any paid clinical trials. Last thing you need is to become a testbed for some scam artist.


I guess we're gonna finish up the leftover chinese food for dinner and then watch some baseball.

And by "we", I mean me. The Professor could care less about baseball.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: