Thursday, May 4, 2023

Everyone is the best

The Red Sox won again last night, taking the first three games of their four-game series against the Blue Jays. Turns out that pretty much everyone had a great game.

Pivetta struck out six and gave up three earned runs over six innings, the bullpen finished up the remaining three innings, giving up only one hit and no runs.

The hitters were hitting the ball to parts of the field where there were no Blue Jays players, getting on base and stepping on home plate with regularity.

Despite being a long game (3+ hours), when it finally ended, the Red Sox beat the Blue Jays 8-3 and I was still awake to see the final out.

Tonight is the final game of this series. First pitch is at 6:10.


Busy day today.

I took my car over to get the oil changed and they discovered that some nefarious critter had chewed a hole in some vital system. Basically, it's a one inch hole in a four inch long tube that has something to do with air flow to the engine.

So anyways, after my oil change and conversation about when the replacement part will arrive and when I can bring the car back, I headed over to Lowes to pick up some stuff to run a couple more ethernet lines for the animal clinic. Then it was over the clinic to run the aforementioned lines.

The new lines took a little over an hour to put in and test. Then it was home to get some food that I shared with The Dog. According to her owner, I spoil her. And you know what? My daughter is correct right, I do spoil her dog. I like her dog.


So anyways, the ball game is on soon and I'm going to watch that.

You can enjoy these if you want:

No comments: