Monday, May 1, 2023

Welp, the Bruins are on vacation.

Last night, the Bruins completed one of the greatest collapses in hockey history when, despite having the best regular season win/loss record ever recorded in the NHL and being up three games to one in round one of the playoffs, they lost the best-of-seven series to the Florida Panthers.

So 2022/23 hockey season is over for them and for me as well. I might watch some of the finals but for the most part, my sportings are going to be Red Sox and golf.

If some cable channel decides to show any curling, I'll watch some of that as well.


Speaking of baseball, Kluber will be on the mound for tonight's start of a four-game series against the Blue Jays.

Since Sale was able to go seven innings yesterday, the Red Sox didn't have to dip too deeply into their bullpen. If Kluber has a bad go of it, they have well-rested arms in that bullpen to pick up the slack.

Hopefully he can go six or seven innings and they don't need to but it's nice to know they can if they have to.

Oh, and I want to point out that they are no longer in the last place in the ALEast:

Yes, the much vaunted Yankees are now listed as being in last in the ALEast.

ESPN must be having a heart attack...


Key phrase in this story: "The FBI has 'zero leads' on where Oropesa could be."

Well, let's see if we can figure it out for them, shall we.
    He's a Mexican who knows how to cross the border without being caught. I'd say that means he's probably in Mexico.
There, we figured it out for them.


I'm going to watch some baseball. I hope they win.

You can look at these. I hope you like them:


No comments: