Wednesday, September 6, 2023

A loss in extra innings

When I went to bed last night, the score of the baseball game was 5-5. I had hopes the Red Sox would pull off a win and take the series but when I woke this morning, I found that the Rays managed to win 8-6 in the eleventh inning.

The third game in the series is at 6:40 today with Pivetta on the mound to start the game. After yesterdays extra innings game, the bullpen is probably wiped out so hopefully Pivetta can go at least six innings.

They are now five games out of the wildcard and only two and a half games ahead of the Judges.

In other sports news, the Patriots kick off their season this Sunday at 4:25 and the Bruins preseason games start on September 24th.

That means I will be utilizing my Picture-In-Picture thingee in the near future. There are at least three days where two games (Red Sox, Patriots or Bruins) will be going on at the same time.

You can never have enough sports.


One of the shitty things about Donald I'm 6'3" and I weigh 215 lbs! Trump is that he says terrible things about people. And he says those things on social media or in front of the media. He does it to hurt those people. He does it to belittle those people. He does it because he is an asshole.

Well, it looks like he is about to learn that he can't do that without suffering consequences.

He already owes her $5 million and I suspect that number might double once this plays out.

I don't think Trump has $10 million which means he will delay paying for as long as possible. There is a distinct possibility that this might bankrupt him.


Time to figure out what to make for dinner and then watch some baseball.

You can visit these if you want:

No comments: