Tuesday, September 5, 2023

I'm terrible at math

Yesterday, I said that if the Red Sox won and the Blue Jays lost, they would only be half a game behind them. That was a lie.

As it stands right now, the Red Sox are four and a half games behind the Rangers (the Astros won yesterday) and four games behind the Blus Jays (who also won yesterday):
As you can see, the Red Sox are still three and a half games ahead of the Judges.

So anyways, the Red Sox beat the Rays 7-3 yesterday and I'm hoping for a similar showing tonight.

Tonights game starts at 6:40 so I should be able to watch the entire game.


Apparently, Trump and his hair are now considered "gangsta" and he even has "street cred"...

I always said that with people like Trump and Biden in the news, no comedian has to work hard at writing new material. Just wait for a day or two and one of those boobs will say/do something that is either frightening, funny or just plain insane


I'm going to eat some dinner and then watch some baseball.

You should check these out:

No comments: