Monday, September 25, 2023

Not late

Not much to prattle on about. It was a cold, raw, rainy day and I ended up at the library. I also ended up with a "low tire pressure" issue on my car. Not a big issue but one that required I spend time trying to figure out the correct tire pressure and then figure out how to reset the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system).

I found out my tire pressure requirements are listed on a sticker on my door and, since I have a compressor, I was able to take care of things. Then it was a matter of instructing the car to calibrate the TPMS and make the idiot light go away.

I guess I did everything correctly because the idiot light went away.


Nope, still can't shut up. Eventually he's going to say something that is going to make his attorney's have a brain seizure...


Hot Sausage with penne pasta sounds like a good dinner to me.

While I enjoy that, you can enjoy these:

No comments: