Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Bruins and Red Sox lost

The Bruins just couldn't get past the Sabres and ended up losing their game 4-1. Their next game is Friday when they will take on the Oilers.

Oh, and I don't know if I ever clarified this - the NHL regular season starts on October 10th. The Bruins first regular season game is October 11th


The Red Sox gave up seven runs in the first three innings but managed to stage a comeback, scoring seven of their own. But, in the end, it wasn't enough. They ended up losing 9-7 to the Rays.

They are back at it again this evening.


According to the Farmers Almanac, the northeast can expect the following:
    Will There Be Snow?
    Yes! Precipitation and snowfall will be above normal.
    The snowiest stretches occur in mid-to late November, mid-December and early to mid-January.
    There will be a white Christmas in the mountains, but it’s less likely in the foothills and along I-95.

    How Cold Will Winter Be?
    Winter temperatures will be above normal.
    The coldest periods will occur in mid- to late November, early to mid-January, and early to mid-February.

I bring this up because today I cleaned up some acorns in my backyard...
That is from one oak tree that overhangs the back corner of my yard. This is in addition to two five-gallon pails filled to the brim that I took out of there last week.

Good thing I already made sure The Beast is ready to go.


Time for baseball.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: