Thursday, September 28, 2023

They've given up

The Red Sox lost last night and from my point of view, they have given up.

I'm not saying they didn't try but I didn't see anyone really acting like the game mattered.

Oh well. Spring training is only 140± days away.


We were supposed to play golf this morning but Willie decided he didn't want to play in the cold (it was 40ยบ at my house) so we postponed to next week.

This is what getting old does to you. You figure out a time to do something but then you decide to not do it because it's too cold or it's too hot or your back hurts or something...


No, I did not watch any of the debate. I hate listening to idiots ramble on about how great they are and how terrible their opponents are while never actually answering the questions that was asked.

Politicians don't give answers. They only make promises that cannot possibly be kept.


I'm going to figure out what to make for dinner and then I'm going to watch baseball.

You should consider clicking on these:

No comments: