Sunday, September 3, 2023

Two wins is good

With a 9-5 win last night and a 7-3 win this afternoon, the Red Sox are on a two-game winning streak.

I'm not saying they are going to win the World Series but they are at least making a show of trying to get into the playoffs.

Besides, I still have my betting slip...


I keep checking that Trump social thing and all he seems to be doing is reposting stories from others. I think he was told flat out, "Shut up or you're gonna end up in prison."

I miss his insane rants about how he won the election and how it was stolen from him by Biden.

In the first place, Goofy Joe doesn't seem to be in possession of his complete mental faculties so I doubt he could put together a plan to steal cookies from a cookie jar, never mind a national election.

In the second place, Trump lost. No one stole anything from him.

He lost because he's a boob.


We are one week away from the Patriots first game of the season. The Eagles will be in Foxboro next Sunday. Kickoff is scheduled for 4:25.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Zappe no longer being the second-string QB. The new guy, Matt Corral, is supposed to be a pretty good QB but my real problem is I'm not a fan of Jones. I was a fan of Zappe.

I'd like to see this kid Corral play but since the preseason games are over and done with, I doubt we'll get to see him unless Jones go down with an injury.


I'm going to fall asleep early. I know this because it's only 5:30 in the afternoon and I'm starting to fall asleep now.

Insomnia kinda sucks.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: