Thursday, September 7, 2023

They lost the series

Pivetta didn't make it through six innings. As a matter of fact, he only made it through four and two thirds innings, giving up three earned runs and striking out five.

The bullpen did great, finishing the game with zero runs allowed but the batters just couldn't move the line along and the Red Sox only managed one run.

In the end, the Rays beat the Red Sox 3-1, taking two of the three game in the series and pushing the Red Sox further back in the standings.
Not only are they further back in the standings, the Judges are creeping up on them and might just overtake them in the next few days.

They are off today while they return to Boston where tomorrow they start a three game series against the league-leading Orioles.


He's back!

I wanted to remind everyone that Donald Better than Lincoln, Better than Washington Trump scammed his cult by selling them cartoon trading cards that showed him living in some made-up fantasy world.

The reason I wanted to remind everyone about that hilarious scam is because apparently, he did it a second time!

And these new ones are even more fantastical than the first ones (yes, fantastical is a real word):

There is an old Chinese proverb that says, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Trump is a scam artist and his cult members are fools who should be ashamed of themselves


I have numerous DVRs that I can watch and the NFL kicks off its season with an 8:00pm game between the Lions and the Chiefs. That means finding things to entertainment me this evening isn't going to be a problem.

While I entertain myself, you can look at these:

No comments: