Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Lots of baseball today

Last night the Red Sox / Judges game got postponed to this afternoon at 1:10. That means today is a double-headerI also means the The Dog and I spent a lot of time watching baseball.

I also got some stuff done aroudn the house but admittedly not as much as I should have.

Furthermore, it means I didn't spend a lot of time surfing the internets for news or humor.

So anyways, the first game is complete and the Yankees beat the Red Sox 3-2.


I watched Aaron Rodgers play his entire season last night, all four minutes of it.

I have no idea what the Jets are paying him in guaranteed money but I did hear on the radio that it was in excess of $1.8million this year. That means he earned $450,000 per minute last night because he ain't gonna play the rest of this season.

In other news, the rumors about the Jets trying to talk Brady out of retirement have already started.


Did this fool just admit, in writing, that he lies on his financial statements?

Does he not have a small cabal of attorneys that look at what he's saying?


I've got to make some dinner and then watch some more baseball.

Here are a few links:

No comments: