Thursday, September 21, 2023

Whelp, time to throw the betting slip away

It seemed like a good bet at the time...

With yesterday's loss, the Red Sox have effectively been eliminated from playoff contention.

And the Judges aren't far behind them.

They are on an off-day today while they travel back to Boston where tomorrow they will start a three-game series against the White Sox.

Yes, despite the losing season, I will continue to watch them. I like baseball and, thanks to my mom, I've been a fan of the Boston Red Sox since I was old enough to understand the difference between a strike and a ball.

On the other hand, if the Red Sox don't do something over the off-season to improve their pitching, I'm gonna be pissed...


In other sportings news, we are two days away from the start of the Bruins season. They will open their season by hosting the Rangers this Sunday at 5:00pm.

That means Sunday is going to be a busy sports day for me. The Patriots are in New Jersey to play the Jets at 1:00pm and the White Sox are in Boston to play the Red Sox at 1:35pm.

I better stock up on plenty of good snacks...


I need to come up with something good for dinner.

While I figure that out, you should check these out:

No comments: