Sunday, September 17, 2023

More tree trimming.

I finished up cutting back all the Rose-of-Sharon trees this morning and now I no longer have to worry about a rain of seeds down my back when I mow.

I also hope I don't have to worry about a billion seedlings suddenly appearing in my yard in the late spring.


He has said several times over the last few years that he has all the facts to prove that the election was rigged.

As a matter of fact, back in mid-August, he announced he would be holding a press conference to release those facts. Then he said he changed his mind and cancelled the press conference.

At some point, someone needs to call him out and flat out accuse him of lying. Someone needs to look him in the eye and say, "Trump, you have spent the last several years telling everyone that the election was rigged and you have proof. It's time for you to show us that proof. I accuse you of lying to the public. I am calling you a low-life lying scumbag. If you want to sue me for slander, go ahead but you will need to prove that you are not a lying sack of shit by showing the world your alleged 'evidence'".

I'll bet a hundred dollars that he never shows any of his evidence because he doesn't have any. Everything he 'knows' about the 2020 election is firmly entrenched in his vivid imagination.


Well, the Red Sox lost again this afternoon which means they got swept by the Blue Jays. They are now two full games below .500.

The chances of them making it into the playoffs are about .0001% which means they will be done for the season on October 1st and I have to find some other team to root for.

Maybe the Orioles or the Twins.


Time for dinner and then some Bering Sea Gold until the Patriots come on at 8:00.

Here are some links for you:

No comments: