Monday, September 11, 2023

At least the Red Sox won

The Patriots could not pull it off and they ended up losing their first game of the season. The Eagles won 25-20.

The Dolphins will be in Foxboro next Sunday for an 8:00pm kickoff.

I really would like the Patriots to win because I have two friends that are Dolphins fans and if the Dolphins win, I'm probably going to hear about it.


As for the Red Sox, they are now six and a half games out of the wildcard.

There are 19 games left in this season. In order for them to get into the wildcard, they need to win most of those games because I doubt the Rangers or the Mariners are going to lose all of their games...

As for the Judges, well they are in worse position than the Red Sox so I don't think there is much chance they will get into the playoffs either.

And speaking of the Judges, they are in Boston where they will start a four-game series against the Red Sox tonight. First pitch is at 7:10.

Normally I would be thinking this is perfect because of the twelve times they have faced the Judges this season, the Red Sox have won ten of those games. That's a pretty good record.

However....

With some callups from their minor league affiliates and the release of some guys who weren't performing very well, the Judges are an improved team over what they were the last time the Red Sox faced them. I hope I'm wrong but I don't have a warm & fuzzy feeling about this series.


Like I said yesterday, he really likes his caps lock key:


Hey! Guess who should be worried about hurricane Lee?

Not my sister in Raleigh, NC.

Not my sister in Daytona Beach, FL.

It's us! Us people in New England should be worried about a visit from hurricane Lee!


I need to think about what to make for dinner and then watch some baseball.

You should visit these:

No comments: