Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Six games left

The Red Sox have six games left in their season. Two against the Rays in Boston and then four against the Orioles in Baltimore. Then they will all go on a three or four month vacation before getting ready for the start of spring training in February.

The people who will not be going on vacation are John Henry and Sam Kennedy. Those two need to find a GM and they need to find one fast. And the GM they find needs to be the right person for the job or there might be a riot in Boston.

Lets face it, coming in last in the ALEast three out of the last four seasons has worn down the fan base. It's like the 1980's all over again and Boston fans don't like that feeling.

So anyways, I'll watch those last six games and then I'll watch the NL playoffs. I've decided I'm rooting for the Brewers.


Another thing I will be watching this evening is the Bruins.

They are in Buffalo where they will take on the Sabres in their second preseason game.

This figures to be an interesting game since the Sabres are looking like a team that will contend this season.


I put the last air conditioner away today so I'm really hoping we don't get one of those freak heat waves in the next few weeks.


Time for some dinner and then some sportings.

You might enjoy these links:

No comments: