Thursday, October 26, 2023

Golf day

Pat, Willie and myself spent part of the day on the golf course and it was beautiful.

Our game sucked but the day was beautiful.

This may have been the last round of the season for us but I'm holding off putting my clubs away until some time in November on the off chance we get a nice day or two and we decide to head out.


Turns out my fear of the new speaker being one of those idiots who think Trump won the 2020 election are really no big deal because it looks like a lot of those guys are part of the Trump cult.

Except for Willard.

Romney really hates Trump. Maybe it's because Trump kept calling him a "loser".


I have once again removed all the leaves from my yard.

I was done by 4:00 and by 4:30, this is what my backyard looked like:
Talk about a exercise in futility...


Time for dinner and then hockey.

Here are the links of the day:

No comments: