Sunday, October 8, 2023

It's time for Jones to sit down

I am no expert when it comes to the game of football. I know the goal of the game is to score more points than your opponent and I know there are several ways to score points.

For instance, if a member of your team manages to possess the ball in your end zone, you will get six points. If a member of your team can then kick the ball through the goalposts, you will score an additional point.

Another way is to simply get close to your end zone and have a member of your team kick the ball through the goalposts. If you can do that, your team will get three points.

Like I said, I'm no expert but it doesn't appear that the Patriots are experts either. As a matter of fact, they don't seem to know how to score points at all.

Today's game ended with the Saints beating the Patriots 34-0. The Patriots record is now 1-4.

I'm just going to say it - Jones is a terrible quarterback and Belichick is lost without Brady. It's time for Kraft to make some decisions if he ever wants to field a winning team again.

Fortunately for me, there are a lot of other teams that I like and they are winning. The Steelers beat the Ravens, giving them a 3-2 record. The Chiefs are currently 3-1 so even if they lose to the Vikings this afternoon, they'll still be above .500 with a 3-2 record.


Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin just issued this notice regarding updates to the US military position in the middle-east.

From what I can tell, it looks to me like he is putting the US in a position to provide defensive cover for Israel in case Iran or Syria or Lebanon decides to launch an attack. Iran is a major backer of Hamas and has been supplying them with knowledge. information, strategy and weapons for several years.

You know who else is a huge friend of Iran? Russia.

Russia and Iran are best buddies and they constantly share information.

You know who gave Russia a whole bunch of top secret information about Israel? Trump.

Trump gave Russia a lot of top secret information about Israel and it's a pretty good bet that Russia shared that information with its good buddy Iran. It's an even better bet that Iran then gave that top secret information to Hamas who just recently launched a surprise attack against Israel.

This is what happens when we elect a president who is more concerned about making himself look good and puffing up his ego than he is about anything else.


That's it, I'm done with this.

I'm out $4.00 on this scam.

I call the lottery "taxation for the stupid" and I'm not giving them another dollar. Hell, I already give this state a lot of money in taxes, they don't need any extra from me.


I'm going to watch some more football and then maybe some LPGA golf.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: