Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Vaccinations for everyone!

I got my flu shot and my covid booster today. That means I will have a crappy nights sleep because my arm (I get both in one arm) will hurt and I'll probably have the chills.

What I won't have is the flu or covid and that's my goal. I've had covid twice and fortunately I haven't had any issues but the flu is one of those things that kicked my ass several years ago.

I hate having my ass kicked.


The Red Sox are cleaning house. Not only have they fired the pitching coach and the third base coach, they also terminated the AAA (Worcester) pitching coach. I'm beginning to wonder if they'll terminate the hitting coach (Fatse).

If they do that, I have to wonder if Cora is going to be told it's time to move on. Once they bring in a new GM, that person is going to want to bring in their own manager and coaching staff.

This is looking like it's going to be a very interesting off-season...


Speaking of baseball, here are the current standings in the MLB divisional playoffs:
    Astros vs Twins - tied 1-1
    Orioles vs Rangers - Rangers are up 2-0
    Braves vs Phillies - tied 1-1
    Diamondbacks vs Dodgers - Diamondbacks are up 2-0
Go Twins!


I'm going to make some dinner and then fall asleep in front of my tv while watching some baseball.

You can visit these links if you want:

No comments: