Monday, October 23, 2023

Winner take all

There are two baseball games tonight.

Game six of the NLCS is at 5:00 with the Phillies up 3-2 over the Diamondbacks. That means this evenings game is "win or go home" for the Diamondbacks.

Game seven of the ALCS is tonight at 8:00 with the Astros and Rangers tied 3-3. That means the winner of tonights game will win the pennant and move on to the World Series.

I would like to see a Diamondbacks / Rangers world series. Torey Lovullo vs. Bruce Bochy would be a good matchup. Only problem is Bochy takes forever to walk to the mound when he wants a pitcher change. He's only 68 years old but he walks like a 90 year old.


I spent my day at The Vets watching two guys install a central air unit.

They did a good job and now she no longer needs to put air conditioners in her windows.
I'm a little jealous...

After that, I used my lawn tractor to pick up all the leaves that were all over my lawn.


While I digest my french toast (breakfast for dinner is always a big hit) and watch baseball, you can visit these if you want:

No comments: