Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Six games - six wins

The Bruins defeated the Blackhawks last night 3-0.

I'd like to say that their 6-0 record is the best in the league right now but that would be a lie because the Avalanche have a 6-0 record and the Golden Knights are 7-0.

Basically, there are three teams that are currently undefeated and it's nice to see that the Bruins are one of them.

They are on their way home today and tomorrow they will play the Ducks at 7:00pm


The Diamondbacks beat the Phillies last night and they will take on the Rangers in game one of the World Series on Friday night.

That is all that needs to be said about that.

In other baseball news, the Red sox have hired a new GM.

Craig Breslow will be rejoining the organization just in time to start the off-season attempts to rebuild the team into one capable of playing at the major league level. I say rejoining because Breslow was a pitcher for the Red Sox back in 2006-2007 and then again in 2012-2015.

It's going to be an interesting off-season.


Looks like we finally have a Speaker of the House.

I'm not sure who Mike Johnson is but I do know he seems to spend some time pushing for an investigation of Goofy Joe's son, Hunter Biden.

And once again, Trump needed to stick his nose into the pot. After the first guy Trump backed, Jordan, got blasted, he jumped on this guys bandwagon.

Oh, and the same idiot who a week ago said, "We must now come together to elect Jim Jordan" is now saying, "To everyone who said I didn’t have a plan: This guy has been sitting next to me for seven years on the House Judiciary Committee. I hope my mentorship has rubbed off."

I don't have a good feeling about this guy. I'm pretty sure he was one of those "Trump won!" conspiracy theory congressmen. I also don't think he is smart enough to realize that being mentored by Gaetz is not a good thing.


There are no sportings for me to watch this evening but I have a bunch of DVRs.

Here are some links that you can check out if you want:

No comments: