Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Things got done

Nothing major or big but still, they were things that needed doing and I did them.

I met with the guy who is trying to make sure I don't become a vagrant in my old age and then I went golfing with Pat & Willie. After that, I managed to mow my lawn and then get dinner started.

Not a bad day for an old guy with a bad back.


The Bruins lost last night, getting beat by the Flyers 3-1.

They have two more pre-season games before they kick off their season on October 11th at home against the Blackhawks. Tonight they play the Capitals and on Thursday they play the Rangers.

I'm kind of hoping they get better at hockey before the games start to count...


Key phrase in this story: "It doesn’t look good for me."

I never voted for Trump and I never will. He lost any possibility of getting my vote when he insulted and denigrated John McCain.

You might not like McCain and his politics but he was an ethical man who did what was asked of him by his country. He deserved our respect and Trump went out of his way make sure everyone knew he thought McCain was "a loser".

Kelly is 100% correct when he describes Trump as, "A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law."

I won't vote for Biden either. As far as I'm concerned, he's just as slimy and unethical as Trump. It's just that he is better at hiding it from the general public.

I would just like an ethical person who believes that it is not his/her job to babysit and parent me.


I guess I won't be getting anymore entertaining posts from Donald Service men and women who are killed in war are losers Trump. A judge has just issued a gag order over this post that gave the clerks name.


Here are some links:

No comments: