Thursday, October 5, 2023

And just like that, the divisionals are decided

The wildcard round is done and the divisionals will kick off on October 7th.

On the NL side, the Brewers lost to the Diamondbacks but I'm not upset about that. I like the Diamondback manager, Torey Lovullo, and they are generally a good team.

On the AL side, the Twins beat the Blue Jays so I am happy about that.

The Diamondbacks will go to Los Angeles where they will play the first two games of a best of five series against the Dodgers. The Twins will go to Houston where they will play the first two games of a best of five series against the Astros.

The other teams in the divisionals are the Phillies against the Braves and the Rangers against the Orioles. I'll probably watch some of those games but I don't really care who wins those.


I was going through a bunch of old pictures and videos that I've saved over the years and I stumbled across this gem from a couple of years ago:

Her name is Kristen Mosca and her youtube channel is kristenpoops. Her style is very reminiscent of my favorite satirist from the 1960s - Tom Lehrer. You should check out her channel.


Here are some links:

No comments: