Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Two good games

With last nights win, the Rangers are now up 2-0 on the Astros in the ALCS. It was a good game to watch with a lot of great plays. They are off today while both teams travel the 230 miles from Houston to Arlington, Texas where tomorrow they will play game three.

As for the NLCS, the Phillies won last, taking game one in their series against the Diamondbacks. They are back at it again this evening at 8:00pm and I will watch as much as I can.


As for football, no, I did not watch any of the Cowboys / Chargers game last night. I can't stand the Cowboys and I don't care about the Chargers.

The Patriots had this front page story on their website:
I'm pretty sure he's not going to find any answers while wandering around, staring aimlessly at some wind-blown papers.


We still don't have a Speaker of the House.

This is the entry from todays House of Representatives clerks log:
I'm still not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, if they can't conduct business, they can't screw things up anymore than they already are but on the other hand, they also cannot get things done that need doing.


Before I leave you, I have a book recommendation for you: ARTEMIS by Andy Weir.

It's a good Sci-Fi read about the first human settlement on the moon. Weir writes in a conversational manner and I like that style.

Here are some links to check out:

No comments: