Saturday, March 2, 2024

A double win

The Red Sox split squad beat the Nationals 4-2 and they also beat the Rays 3-2. NESN carried the Nationals game

I gotta be honest with you, I'm feeling pretty good about this team. I just hope they are ready to go in 26 days

On March 28th, they travel to Seattle to open the season against the Mariners. They will play a four-game series there and then fly to Oakland to play the Athletics and finally to Los Angeles to play the Angels.

That's a pretty tough way to start the season, not only for them but for me as well. Those games start way too late for me so I'm hoping NESN does the Sox-In-2 thing they usually do and I'll be able to watch the game the next morning. Also, there are a couple of games over that stretch that will be day games. I'll be able to watch those games.

Their home opener will be on April 9th against the Orioles and that is when baseball will be played while I'm still awake.


Time to get ready to watch some hockey.

Before I go, I want to leave you with a picture of Rory McIlroy trying to hit his golf ball out of a pond:
Whenever I see a professional golfer in this kind of situation, I feel better about my golf ability.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: