Monday, March 25, 2024

Late ballgame

The Red Sox / Rangers game isn't on until 8:00 this evening so I've got that to look forward to.

There have been no further roster changes but they still have some decisions to make. I'm not sure what Dalbec's status is but with Grissom and Refsnyder starting the season on the DL, they don't really need to make a decision. They have room for Dalbec.

My optimism is still in place but I might not be as optimistic as I was at the start of spring training. The season-ending injury to Giolitio is a major hit to the starting rotation and I'm not entirely sure thay have anyone capable of eating up innings like Giolitio could.

Hey, it's baseball and no matter what they do, I like watching baseball. I'll still yell at them when they are losing but I won't stop watching them.


The Bruins are getting their ass kicked and they aren't even playing!

Right now, they are in second place in the Atlantic division and in seventh place in the NHL


No, I did not buy any tickets.

If I happen to find a couple of bucks in an old jacket pocket or something, maybe I'll run out and pick one up but I figure my chances of finding lost money is as good as my chances of winning the lottery - slim and none.


Here are some links:

No comments: